Our contingency program is the largest and easiest youth contingency program offered in the United States. Riders can earn credit for submitting pictures, stories, videos, and race results.You can sign up anytime during the year! DRR® USA has now changed contingency eligibility to include all model year ATVs. Please see the list below for sanctioned race series.
REDEEMING YOUTH CONTINGENCY DOLLARS
DRR® credit or DRR® Dollars can only be used to by DRR® parts, accessories or tires on DRR®‘s website. Sign in to www.drrparts.com. Add the parts you wish to buy with your contingency dollars to the cart. Write int he memo section that you are a contingency rider. Select money order as a payment method. All contingency dollars must be redeemed by February 28th of the following year.
To sign up, please complete the following:
- Print or 2017/2018 Contingency Form
- Read the contingency rules and award allocations
- Make sure your vehicle is compliant with the contingency qualification rules:
- Three (3) stickers visible
- Seat must display “DRR”®
- DRR® must be listed as the manufacturer
- Mail, fax, or e-mail the completed form along with a picture of the rider with the vehicle to:
PO Box 875
Brunswick, OH 44212
- Please allow up to 14 business days for us to get back to you.
In order to receive credit for the Contingency Program, you must post on our Facebook page. No other submissions will be allowed. We do not accept faxed results or results more than 2 weeks after the date of the event.